Everyone is not an experienced web surfer. Provide your customer with simple instructions on how to order products. Provide step by stem instructions on how to use a shopping cart.
Instructions on using a shopping cart
- Click Brows Catalogue to view the product categories
- Click on the category you want
- You will be taken to the Product List page
- Find the product(s) you want and change the quantity if ordering more than one
- If you want to order other products, then click “Add to Basket” button
- Click the “Browse Catalogue” link again
- When you have finished adding items to your shopping basket, click the “basket contents” to check your order and make any changes.
- When you are ready to process your order, click the “checkout” and type in your address information
- Click the “Submit Order” button.
- Next page will add the shipping charge to your order and will show your total charge.
- Type in your credit card information on this page
- Click the “Submit Order” button again to complete your transaction.
- To clear your order, click the “Clear Order” button.
I have composed a short article and will be back with more options for shopping in my next article. Until then please answer my three questions and I will include a link to your blogs with the answer to my three questions.